IBAN validate APIHome » APIs » IBAN check
IBAN is the standard for bank account numbers in Europe and a few countries outside Europe. The IBAN API let you check if an IBAN is valid or invalid. There is a more extensive check for Dutch IBANs. The last 10 digits of these are also checked on the basis of the 11-point test. This detects common typos.
Why use our API
- 100% correct validation guarantee
- Gives bank names
- Up to 100,000 requests per month
- Accepts numbers of 44 countries
- Additional check for Dutch IBAN numbers; Also for banks like Bunq with a different IBAN structure
- We are continuing to research in order to maintain quality
Although it is possible to set up your own IBAN validator, the maintenance for an extensive check is time-consuming over the years; You also need to create an alert system that detects changes in the official banking list. Approximately there are 6 changes per year in the Dutch bank list. Many companies choose a service like Tuxx API to check APIs.
Get your keys now. Register and get full access.